3º Mega Contest - Rules and prizes

Jose.gh

The Bud Hunters Is a brand new personality entering in the Youtube and web promo stage.  Would you consider a participant from USA?  We will  be highlighting "The Strain Hunters" in our newest videos.   Sweet Valley Kush would be Great!  If I'm too late Please keep me informed. 

Thanks 

TheBudHunters

• Like 1

I am keen to enter but dont want to risk getting seeds in the mail,  and my white rhino never got here for last comp.    i might grow bubba kush or white rhino for this comp,  i have the order history from the seed bank i got them  as proof. 

IMG_20190309_035717_754.jpg

• Like 1

Hello!!

Sorry friends, but in order to participate you must comply with the rules of the contest (age of the account).

GreenKiwi you can participate with the two genetics that we can send you for free, just write me a private message. 

If you want to participate with another genetics different from Green House, it is also possible, but you must put a photo of the original packaging of the seeds and it is possible that you will be asked (in case of winner) a receipt of purchase.

Cheers! 

• Like 1

My nutes and beans were delivered last Friday.

mega-com_goodies.jpg

I am looking forwards to popping some beans soon, I will do a run of 2 plants outside and once the Sweet Mango auto grow is completed I can run 4 in my grow tent.

Happy growing...

• Like 3

Hey g22

Whatever ShaggyGrower does I bet it will be epic after watching his grow in last years competition he is a very competent grower.

Yep I entered this years contest, I will be growing the Sweet Valley Kush, I am going to do 4 in my tent once these Sweet Mango autos are done.

And I am going to do an outdoor run with 2 Sweet Valley Kush which I will FIM, but wit the indoor I realised that if I don't FIM and I let them keep their apical tendency they will fit inside my tent, hopefully I can do a couple of runs in the tent by October, not sure about 2 runs outside though.

At the moment I am waiting for a hospital appointment to see a consultant in the next couple of weeks I have a titanium plate in my leg thats snapped so I need surgery as soon as possible, then I can focus on the competition whle everything heals up, which will be a welcome distraction.

• Like 4

@g22 thanks man

The consultant is supposed to be an expert in these sorts of complications, once I see the consultant hopefully he will have a plan and he will give me a date for surgery, the tough part is waiting for the letter with the appointment to see the consultant to get the ball rolling.

Time longer than rope, Natty endure, Natty prevail...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

@ g22 gracias hombre

Se supone que el consultor es un experto en este tipo de complicaciones, una vez que vea al consultor, espero que tenga un plan y me dé una fecha para la cirugía, la parte difícil es esperar la carta con la cita para ver al consultor. para hacer rodar la pelota.

Tiempo más largo que la cuerda, Natty aguantar, Natty prevalecerá ...

Que sea leve medidor de gas, te recuperes pronto y nos vemos en la competencia, será un placer tenerte de contrincante, y en cuanto a shaggy yo también espero su participación en el concurso, me parece extraño que hasta la fecha nada más que estamos en concurso g22 y yo....

That is light gas meter, you recover soon and we will see each other in the competition, it will be a pleasure to have you as an opponent, and as for Shaggy I also hope your participation in the contest, it seems strange to me that until now we are only in contest g22 and i ....

• Like 4

Hi R.G.S

thanks for the kind words and encouragement, whatever happens I will be popping a couple of beans towards the end of April for outdoors and I will be in the mix with you guys in the competition.

Your right it is a bit quiet at the start of this competition, usually there is lots of people and activity right from the start like with the White Rhino last year.

But that said you and g22 are well busy and doing good so far and providing us with some inspiration as we wait to join in the party.

Good luck and happy growing...

• Like 3

19 hours ago, gasmeter said:

Hola RGS

gracias por las palabras amables y el aliento, pase lo que pase, voy a preparar un par de frijoles a finales de abril para el aire libre y estaré en la mezcla con ustedes en la competencia.

Tu derecho es un poco tranquilo al comienzo de esta competición, por lo general hay mucha gente y actividad desde el principio, como con el White Rhino el año pasado.

Pero eso dijo que usted y g22 están muy ocupados y haciendo bien hasta el momento y nos proporcionan algo de inspiración mientras esperamos para unirnos a la fiesta.

Buena suerte y feliz crecimiento ...

Gracias medidor de gas por el ánimo este mes g22 y yo tenemos una dura pelea entre ambos por ver quien se llevará el premio mensual de semillas, será un placer competir contra más oponentes y ya me acuerdo el año anterior estuvo más ajustado de gente desde el comienzo de la competición de White Rhino, espero que te recuperes pronto amigo y nos vamos viendo por aquí

Un fuerte abrazo y animo

Thank you gas meter for the encouragement this month g22 and I have a tough fight between the two to see who will take the monthly seed prize, it will be a pleasure to compete against more opponents and I remember the previous year was more adjusted people from the start of the White Rhino competition, I hope you recover soon friend and we are seeing each other here

A big hug and encouragement

• Like 2

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, gasmeter said:

Hey g22

Whatever ShaggyGrower does I bet it will be epic after watching his grow in last years competition he is a very competent grower.

Yep I entered this years contest, I will be growing the Sweet Valley Kush, I am going to do 4 in my tent once these Sweet Mango autos are done.

And I am going to do an outdoor run with 2 Sweet Valley Kush which I will FIM, but wit the indoor I realised that if I don't FIM and I let them keep their apical tendency they will fit inside my tent, hopefully I can do a couple of runs in the tent by October, not sure about 2 runs outside though.

At the moment I am waiting for a hospital appointment to see a consultant in the next couple of weeks I have a titanium plate in my leg thats snapped so I need surgery as soon as possible, then I can focus on the competition whle everything heals up, which will be a welcome distraction.

Unfortunately, I've had some personal issues (separation/divorce/need to find new home - wife's decision, that I'm now onboard with). 

I had a place planned, well, another place planned after two fell through. Anyhoo, 5 days before moving in, the third home fell through as well!!! :-(

So, I have nowhere to grow and no home to speak of (I'm AirBnB-ing in Luxembourg during the working week [where I'm now working in an Institution until mid July] and AirBnB-ing anywhere I can get to cheaply (by air or driving) )and fairly cheap accommodation at weekends. My first homeless weekend was Barcelona for Spannabis, second was UK in my caravan, this coming weekend is Liege AirBnB, the weekend after, I don't know yet.

So, I hope to find a place to live, where I can grow, and until that occurs, I'm a bit stuffed when it comes to growing/starting the competition grow.  If I have not found anything by 20th April (4/20), I'll pop the beans and do an outside grow, perhaps finding somewhere outside in south Europe (near an airport) first - I quite liked Barcelona :-)

Good luck everyone and Happy Growing!

• Like 2