SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

looking realy nice my friend ,lots of nice and shiny tricnome's i can almost taste them ,this is after manicuring them ? or do you cut the acces green leaves still showing ?

the haze genetics clearly showing ,with those foxtail bud's :clapping:

• Like 2

Some of the plant  need 2 to 3 more weeks for sure i need to cut and dismont the tent and clean the room for the owner of the house and don't know if i can grow after if they sell the house i need to find a new😉

• Like 3

The photos guarantee your words friend @g22 those shoots have to smell deliciously, that you enjoy them after a good drying and or curing
 😉 👍

_______

Las fotos avalan tus palabras amigo @g22 esos brotes tienen que holer deliciosamente, que los disfrutes después de un buen secado y o curado

😉 👍 

• Like 1

always a hard thing to do ,cut of your grow before the end ,sorry bro but been their end had to do it also back in the days ,at least you did end up with some decant looking buds :taunt: 

• Like 1

On 04.06.2020 at 6:01 PM, jsm said:

the haze genetics clearly showing ,with those foxtail bud's :clapping:

Here all not so simple with it. This is f1 plants. Not regular f1, but with many different sides in effect from different plants. High grade marijuana genetic from usa here is not gone. This plants will be hit on brain. Potent some for everyone for sativa and indica lover.

Different plants can be different about power also but heart of effect must be almost same in this case. Complicated sativa/indica mixed. I don't sure about great power in gh lemon haze, but anyway. This is f1 hybridisation and plants like this is anyway potent.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ganjalover said:

Here all not so simple with it. This is f1 plants. Not regular f1, but with many different sides in effect from different plants. High grade marijuana genetic from usa here is not gone. This plants will be hit on brain. Potent some for everyone for sativa and indica lover.

Different plants can be different about power also but heart of effect must be almost same in this case. Complicated sativa/indica mixed. I don't sure about great power in gh lemon haze, but anyway. This is f1 hybridisation and plants like this is anyway potent.

sorry man but i know there is great power in the super lemon haze by gh i have grown that strain for many times ,maybe the genetics are a bit lost when crossbreeding it .

• Like 1

@ganjalover

@jsm

I think the super lemon haze give a lot of is genetic in this cross

And the STRAWBERRY banana have  a great genetic too 

Iam exited To grow the usa  x landrace limited  gh cheese x pineapple x chemdog :P.

i buy a few weeks now but i need to find a solution to can restart a grow 🤔

20200606_142626.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ganjalover said:

Hello @ganjalover,

These seeds are not F1. In this case the limited usa strain from GH is a R1.

To be right with the denomination here is a bit of genetic nomenclature.

F1: First cross between two differents parents

S1: Is the first selfed cross. For exemple I have a Zkittles cut femalle, i reversed this cut to produce pollen (feminized pollen) and hit the same Zkittles cut female with this pollen. The result are Zkittles S1 (like the Exodus Cheese from GH)

R1: Is when you use reversed pollen (feminized pollen) to pollinate a other female than the pollen donor. (like this SuperLemonHaz x StrawberryBanana x BubbaKush from GH)

Bx1: Is the denomination for the first backcross. It is when you take a progeny male or female and you cross back to the parents zero (P0). (Like the SourD bx2 from Karma Genetics that are the second backcross called bx2)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Hello @ganjalover,

These seeds are not F1. In this case the limited usa strain from GH is a R1.

To be right with the denomination here is a bit of genetic nomenclature.

F1: First cross between two differents parents

S1: Is the first selfed cross. For exemple I have a Zkittles cut femalle, i reversed this cut to produce pollen (feminized pollen) and hit the same Zkittles cut female with this pollen. The result are Zkittles S1 (like the Exodus Cheese from GH)

R1: Is when you use reversed pollen (feminized pollen) to pollinate a other female than the pollen donor. (like this SuperLemonHaz x StrawberryBanana x BubbaKush from GH)

Bx1: Is the denomination for the first backcross. It is when you take a progeny male or female and you cross back to the parents zero (P0). (Like the SourD bx2 from Karma Genetics that are the second backcross called bx2)

thanks for the explanation man  

, so if i'm correct my white lemons (strainhunters) is a f1 ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, g22 said:

@ganjalover

@jsm

I think the super lemon haze give a lot of is genetic in this cross

And the STRAWBERRY banana have  a great genetic too 

Iam exited To grow the usa  x landrace limited  gh cheese x pineapple x chemdog :P.

i buy a few weeks now but i need to find a solution to can restart a grow 🤔

20200606_142626.jpg

dude the price ?? it say's 60.75 euro for ten seeds over here  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jsm said:

thanks for the explanation man  

, so if i'm correct my white lemons (strainhunters) is a f1 ?

No really because all the seed from Green House is feminized so they are all S1 or  R1 if they are from the first generation of breeding or s2, s3,... if it is the next generation...

A other thing, normally the male used should be written last like : Strawberry Banana x Bubba Kush x Super Lemon Haze that a breeding rule/tricks to know the male used in the cross

• Like 3