SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

23 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Ni crop mate, Can I see you turn the stems before you bend them? Is it better that way to keep them from splitting?

Is the way i find to not break the stem and it works for me they recover very fast you have to find the technic to break them a littel but not to far .

That change somthing in the plant and i try to keep them smaller  if they still grow to high i do it a second time next week to now they have a good height no to stretchy they look good no sign of pest .

• Like 4

Thank's that color make me happy 

That strain grow fast strong vigorous react good to topping and everithing three good strain in one people need to more share they grow want to see other limited usa x landrace wat about yours @OG.Naj?

• Like 1

Exodus Cheese x Swaziland pure (landrace)

Exodus Cheese x Durban Panama

Haiwaii Snow x Weding Cake x Gelato

Super Lemon Haze x Clementine

Super Lemon Haze x Purple Punch x Dosidos

I need to say that i will grow all these gene, .............................................one day :rofl:

• Like 4

@g22 yes it looks like a graphic rendering of a building the sky looks too consistent and checkout the figure at the bottom in the middle their clothes are all the same colour it looks like someone walking a dog even the dog is the same colour, so to me it looks like an architects rendering of the outside of a building.

Someone usually designs these amazing buildings with this type of software.

• Like 3