SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

I think nothing so special here just seeds not so fresh. But you anyway have enough plants for growing. some time enough only 1 best plant.]

I think this genetic is interesting. But greenhouse not thinking about good light for seeds producing. maybe they fix something for a last time but I can`t be sure about it.

• Like 1

@ganjalover

Hey amigo how would you thats those seeds are not so fresh they com on the market a few month ago its me i do to much chichi with the paper the plate i open i was scare to rot the seeds with the warmt and humidity and i let a littel bit dry  a that moment i alrady kill 5 seeds and I got confused because I'm a little superstitious I didn't want to plant tvem on Thursday the 13th than i try to help to open the seed shell of the 2 last i kill .they have to LEGALIZE CUTTING IAM A SEEDS KILLER:girlwerewolf::drag:

• Like 3

Its not just me then having problems germinating beans

With the last lot I felt like I had suddenly forgotten what to do and I was doubting myself. :dontknow:

Maybe it just nature with the natural selection and the beans were going to fail anyway.

How water walk in a pumpkin belly?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

Its not just me then having problems germinating beans

With the last lot I felt like I had suddenly forgotten what to do and I was doubting myself. :dontknow:

Maybe it just nature with the natural selection and the beans were going to fail anyway.

How water walk in a pumpkin belly?

I had a nightmare a month or so ago germinating. I tried out these new Spongpot.com sponge pots. Everything I put in them died.  Found out afterwards (reading the label) they were not made of sponge but "peat and coco mix".  Held too much water and drowned the seeds imv. Needless to say, back up to 95% again using rockwool or RootIt! sponges.

• Like 2

day 9

temp 20 ° -24 °

rh 67% -80%

cmh 315w

they grow well ☺🌱.

I used as a medium plagron promix without perlite for the 1l pot with 3gr/l of biogrow p/p.

I think to use a soil mixture with  soil dominance and a little bit less perlite that the last times.

P2220832.JPG

P2220839.JPG

P2220841.JPG

P2220842.JPG

P2220830.JPG

• Like 5