SUPER.LEMON.HAZE X STRAWBERRY.BANANA X BUBBA.KUSH (FUNKYFRUITY)

g22

@OG.Naj

Thank's bro i let the medium a littel to dry to repot so is not totaly white and i can see on a few leaf it was time to repot and water them a few days and they will be better .

I have to re-pot faster  next times

re-pote takes time.

these better not have to 

• Like 2

Day 22

temp 20 ° -26 °

rh 60% -85%

all plants have + - 20cm with 4 nodes and 8 new heads.

just #2 have 16cm and the 8 heads  less developed .

I noticed that the plants have suffer from the change of pot.

they are good now.

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

20200306_191350.jpg

• Like 6

@gasmeterTomorow i do the update  .

after 1 week transplanted they grow strong with  fat stems big fat indica leaf and very homogenous crop it would be better 4 less powerful lamps to better distribute the lights on all the surface than the double bulbs cmh my they grow already very well like this .

• Like 3

day 27

temp 21 ° -27 °

rh 70% -85%

:sungum:the sun is shining in the gorilla grow tent of g.22 and the funky fruty grow faster than I thought :bb:another 2 weeks and I will go to the final pot these plants grow very quicklythey are 70cm - 80cm for the largest # 6

I hope to manage their size in flo

DSC_0072.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

• Like 6

Uh Oh, g22.  It looks like Funky Fruity is a leaf monster. 

I wish you luck in managing that.  Air circulation becomes paramount.  Watch out for pests.

In flowwering, there will be even greater expansion in stretch.

But, you already know that.

They are beautiful, though.

I bet you are wishing you had another flower tent.

• Like 1

@Cannabissapean

Thank's bro they eat like glutton

For the air iam gone to upgrade the intra to better can manage the temp .

For the moment with the high rh i think that keep the pest away i gone to start the pest prevention with aptus dislike,

after if i identify a pest i use somthing who targets the spécimen and for the tent my tent is perfect for my personal consumption i think to suppercrop them or top s second time

💯🌱

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ganjalover said:

Looks like a middle class of marijuana strongest. But anyway must be not bad with good sativa side.

Hello @ganjalover

I don't anderstand what you call a middel class marijuana, this strain have great genetic slh, straw banana,  bubba , bubbelgum , banana kush .... 

Tell me wats the middel class or you only like sativa?

For me they all the same class just need a good selection and a good number after everyone has their own preferences my some have the preferences of others without their own

If every one was in the same class there was less problem 

• Like 3

@ganjalover

SLH is top class i smoke it from difxerent city in hollande  and always top quality ,STRAWBERRY BANANA i buy ones a gram in centrum Amsterdam 16€ top quality 16€ is over priced for weed .i never try bubba but i try lot of different kush strain from coffeeshop and all are good last week-end i try skywalker og taste good effect good but taste and smell was artificial for my opinion

• Like 2

@ganjalover, only a name dont make the class...

You need to put alot of dedication on just a "hype strain name" to grow it properly and have a  end results.

You can smoke really shitty OG kush or trainwek. Even if it is a "clone elite" or "hype strain". You need to grow it properly, dry, cure, store....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

@ganjalover, only a name dont make the class...

Of course, few generations of breeding or growing under hps lamps and any names will be have not a big sense. But this is my opinion and of course somebody can thinking something else.

All this breeding working not very simple. Something here is working and something is not. For example pure f1 hybrid is not always possible from two f1 or f2 plants... But as always all breeders hope for something best. For me all this plants not so important for a long discussion about it. But if somebody know more always possible write about it.

Now even more strong genetic not always better for brain. So even if some body write about middle class of strongest maybe no need worry about it very hard. Last time i was smoke resin from ruderalis and now i smoke nothing...

• Like 1

@ganjalover

You call  middel class strain with middel effect power?

somtime i not direct anderstand 

For my personal feeling i get very high with SLH one i buy it in a shop at sea and the SLH was very fresh after smoking a pure i was( tripping) i go to a shop for a hotdog i was not abble to eat it my mouth was too dry 😂( maybe i not smoking enought everyday at that moment  too resit the effect )

and the STRAWBERRY BANANA was strong to

• Like 1

Perfectly normal keep in mind that it is a great breed and you are a great expert, you wear them with luxury happy growth bro 🌱

Perfectamente normal ten en cuenta que es una gran raza y tu eres un gran experto, las llevas de lujo bro feliz crecimiento 🌱

• Like 2