Do you want to try our new genetics for free?

22 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

All emails received. I am still waiting for some emails with data and also some data that have not been sent..... remember, full address, phone number (for the shipping agency), forum nick, and genetics you want to test :)

Possibly all shipments will be made this week.

Jose Bro Bro check your mail 

Peace

• Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 10:09 AM, Jose.gh said:

Of the three genetics I mentioned, you can try them all, if you want.

Thanks friends, I have sent you a private message.

If anyone else is interested, it will be great to have you.

I am interested, just let me know what I need to do :) 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 1:26 PM, maresca said:

Bless , Jose! Hi , Hunters!

I would like to try and test , new genetics! I must clear down my sd card full of photos 😄  So This time i test my own LED lights too.Will be great when you count with me.  Fullgas Peace!!!

Which leds will you be using I will also be doing leds bit mine are just cheap ones but got plenty of them 👍

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, Jose.gh said:

Hi guys, 

I am happy to announce, that we can start a new testing session on the forum. 

Cheers! 

Hi Jose,

Bro, did you send the seeds?
I have already spent first 20 seeds for germination. +11 on the street.
  • Like 2

Hello friends, 

95% of the shipments have already been made, you will receive your seeds during the next week.

Some shipments have not been made for lack of data, it is written to you by email. 

The new testers, I have sent you a private message, so that you can request the seeds.

Have a nice weekend! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey, guys. So bad i saw this late. Just ordered big time in the valentines days promotion. Wanna get back my old SLH and SSH phenos after some years of a break.

Quit growing some years ago because going to asia. Still having old equipment. HPS still running but will be replaced by Kingbrite LED bars soon :)

I would be happy about some variation. Especially the lost (silver) pearl caught my attention. Classic!

Would be happy to test all of these. They nearly made it in my order that arrived today but i went for the classics. 

I wish all the testers big buds and a lot of trichomes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got home at lunch time and my test beans had been delivered. :good:

new-test-beans.thumb.jpg.6137100feb5a01b073f8fe00ecb23783.jpg

I need to buy some Root It sponges then I can pop some beans at the end of this month.

I am thinking that I will start with a run of Kings Juice first after looking at the information about the strain and the fact it stretches so much I think I will veg them for 1 month and then start flowering and hopefully they should be OK in my beenie tent.

Inner luv for the chance to test these new genetics, big up Green House crew 😍:good:

Happy testing... :pleasantry:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2021 at 7:09 PM, gasmeter said:

Got home at lunch time and my test beans had been delivered. :good:

new-test-beans.thumb.jpg.6137100feb5a01b073f8fe00ecb23783.jpg

I need to buy some Root It sponges then I can pop some beans at the end of this month.

I am thinking that I will start with a run of Kings Juice first after looking at the information about the strain and the fact it stretches so much I think I will veg them for 1 month and then start flowering and hopefully they should be OK in my beenie tent.

Inner luv for the chance to test these new genetics, big up Green House crew 😍:good:

Happy testing... :pleasantry:

Wow!! 
Congratulations to you! 
this is so cool to see! Fingers crossed mine arrive soon, start a little grow family! 
right on!! 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2021 at 11:42 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hi guys, 

I am happy to announce, that we can start a new testing session on the forum. 

Taking advantage of the fact that we have updated the forum, we want to offer the possibility to test our new genetics. In exchange for a grow diary on the forum. It's a fair deal, right?

King´s Juice / Chemical Bride / Lost Pearl  They are the candidates to participate in this new edition of testers. If you live in Europe or UK and want to participate, leave a message here.

Cheers! 

i would love to try them out 😊

• Like 1

Hello friends, everything is sent, it will arrive shortly to the addresses indicated. @Godess_T please don't make up. I have written you up to four times to receive the correct data, which have never arrived. So I give up, I'm sorry but if you don't live in Europe you can't participate this time.

Have a nice weekend 😋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/26/2021 at 10:45 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hello friends, everything is sent, it will arrive shortly to the addresses indicated. @Godess_T please don't make up. I have written you up to four times to receive the correct data, which have never arrived. So I give up, I'm sorry but if you don't live in Europe you can't participate this time.

Have a nice weekend 😋

Thank you for the free seeds Jose 

I will be starting my journal on Monday. I have a chemical bride and she’s a beauty.

thank you again for this amazing opportunity 

• Like 2