ambertrichomez

Strainhunters teams for online gaming

129 posts in this topic

Yeah man totally agree i have bin loving this game! I stayed awake for the launch last night and had about 5 hours sleep and have bin playing it since haha

Borderlands 2 FTW!!

YAY FELLOW GAMERS! Not that I have had time to play much but a little Mass Effect 3 multi lately. Great to hear the reviews on Borderlands 2..might have to consider it my next game. Once I get the next crop started that is LOL..PRIORITIES! :)

can we play online with a cracked game too?

Saw the commericial add last night and it looks fun ^^

Dust, I wouldn't play online with a cracked game. I had a old Xbox 360 and played a cracked version of mw2 online and logged into a very dirty message from Xbox and my gamer tag permimately suspended. Haha

hahahaha, but he can play, to see if he likes, be sure to remove all before installing the real. lol

origin was searching for that stuff in its first days, dunno if still. but if its not EA origin wont mind at all.

there was always some way to crack it full, but if its worth all the effort, to play till next client update or so. sure, there will be a way again to fix, but really guys.

50€ are sure to much, for every game in the world. if CS can bring out a game like GO for 15€, they could meet somewhere around a 25€ and we all be good.

i was thinking of a hacked version on Computer livingdead ;)

I've most of the time managed to play CS with cracked game, so i thought perhaps it would work with this one too ^^

Thanks for the answers guys, i'll try it and perhaps buy it on ps3 when it's cheaper

Cheers

yo great idea man. i generally play call of duty halo 4 when in comes out and atm i been playing fifa 13 and borderlands 2. on xbox 360. gamertag DannyBoiSA add me if you want a game sometime lol

peace

can we play online with a cracked game too?

Saw the commericial add last night and it looks fun ^^

hey Dust.

Little update to your question. Seems that the chineese got that 3DM cracker working...

Just search for it, should run for 32bit and now new for 64bit X86 also.

I thought there might be a tweak for mine. Because it only launches in 32bit, what is not a prob because its downwards, but it surprised me.

That way i found the 3DM discussion.

Might be worth a try.

1 person likes this

All XBOX360 users attention !!!

If you have a xbox live market gold pass you be able to download the new Medal of Honor Warfighter BETA.

http://www.medalofhonor.com/de_DE/beta

I wanted to get the PC beta but this time only the 360 gamer get the test version.

Would like to know how it is, so if you have this gold pass please test and tell me.

EDIT: just watch this vids on the site, this is another milestone, comparable to the almost perfect gameplay of BF3 and the realistic battle feeling of AA3.

It looks very changed to other MOH wich also have been great. But for me it was mostly just single player fun. The new fireteam/squad mode adapted from BF rocks for multiplayer fun...

1 person likes this

Steam sent me the download to Warfighter and it´s on PC. I even had it before the playstation beta.

post-3817-0-09278100-1349685956.png

nice screenshot !!

but if you can download medal of honor warfighter via steam, there is something totally wrong.

MoH=EA -> Origin

the borderlands seem to make you little mad bro , lolol

I'am play too much lol... so pro op 2000 elo. lololo

Once we wanted send our ideas to rockstar to make cannabis GTA like but... we don't send it. :) Must look list was huge, maybe i drop few ideas©. :)

hey

I play cs:s on PC mainly a bit old now but still a very good game also have MW3 :) + i make custom sprays if you want one making for cs:s :)

also has a PS3 and play GT5 quite alot, love racing my farrari 2007 :)

I just placed a order for a new graf card. After seeing what PhysX could do for games i was blown away. I just knew i had to get one.

Check this vid out.

Graf card name is "Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB PhysX"

So if anyone play´s borderlands on PC, im all in.

Atlast u join PsyhX club. lol

Just have to ask but is there someone playing Dota 2? if so wanna play or start the team ? =P

great idea..reppin the GHSC babaayyy.. haha im in on xbox MW3.. hit me up! :)