white lemon the soon to be classic of the ghsc collection

budman1988

love the last pic looking great :)

Thanks for the news they are not over with getting bigger ;)

Have a good grow

love the last pic looking great :)

Thanks for the news they are not over with getting bigger ;)

Have a good grow

thank you dust.

i know i can't believe how much they have come on given its my first proper fully indoor grow from start to finish and only with the small set up :D

im certain the strain has most to do with it though, every WL i seen start off looking like they wont yield much then BOOOOM!!! they take off without any warning haha.

buds are very dense aswell except the sativa dom but it is showing a little behind giving the stretch lasted the longest so im sure it will tighten up.

the resin production on these are amazing even the stems are really really sticky lol

• Like 1

Hello everyone

HELP NEEDED!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I had gone out yesterday and did not come back till late that day and had noticed the plants where really in need of a good water, but as i had recently gave them pk 13/14 the soil was high in nutes and because of the soil being really dry and full of nutes one burned like a bitch.

i have flushed big time... more than needed so i did not quick release any nutes into the plant but just got rid of it all.

anyway....

im aware the plant will be stunted and stop growing for a bit but does it last long?

roughly how long does a plant take to recover?

and shall i stop any feeding to that plant and just water?

Would be worth treating her gently , just nice fresh water. You will be able to see when she is ready for feeding again, leaves tend to go a little lighter in my experience. Looking great though! How big re them pots look massive.

Would be worth treating her gently , just nice fresh water. You will be able to see when she is ready for feeding again, leaves tend to go a little lighter in my experience. Looking great though! How big re them pots look massive.

hi gaz, thank you for the heads up and sharing your experience bro :D

im starting to think it might be deficiency because i flushed her for ages yesterday and now the leaves are turning lighter but the burning is still slowly coming up in some other spots so i gave her 2.4g per 2 litre water and i will wait and see what happens

18 litre mate :) probably why i had such long stretch lol

day 46 12/12

the pics outside the tent are from yesterday, all the rest are from 30 mins ago.

if you think im going to get them out for pics again...... do one because they STINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) LOL

i have added the problem in their aswell

post-17129-0-26661700-1365590643.jpg

post-17129-0-59725000-1365590679.jpg

post-17129-0-62108800-1365590702.jpg

post-17129-0-71884900-1365590730.jpg

post-17129-0-22835300-1365590756.jpg

post-17129-0-88063500-1365590782.jpg

• Like 1

well looking nice man!! nd yes those burns could come from deficiency. but well they still look good and should end up good :)

Have a good grow man keep us updated.

thanks mate :) its hard to tell ain't it, some problems look very similar to others.

im guessing it is deficiency because it has been really lost colour over the past 24hr, i didn't think it could have been deficiency at first because the plant has a lot of feeding compared to the others but maybe its just the big buds on it ;)

oh by the way the 2nd pic down is old i will upload the newer one, they look the same i only noticed after because the pic number is lower than the other lol.

this first pic is the up to date version of the 2nd pic down above :)

plus a few more extra from today :)

as you can see from pic 2 it has a while left in the flowering yet and is still an impressive size for that cramped space

post-17129-0-99299200-1365594304.jpg

post-17129-0-72094600-1365594331.jpg

• Like 2

well im now sure the burns are deficiency in the plant, i gave her some feeding yesterday and she seems to be still a little hungry but is looking really well compared to before i fed her.

im not sure weather i should bump feeding up to EC level 2 or not with just the hungry plant

frosty lady :)

tell me about it, wicked genetics going on here.

i have ordered a trixes 60x magnification mini scope as its going on to week 7 now, im hoping to chop on week 9.

i will take the advice and cop on 50 amber 50 cloudy.

they dont seem to be putting much extra growth on at the moment but im really hoping for more growth for the last 2 weeks :)

im going to cut down my feeding to just 1g per 2 litres of feeding every watering this week then flush next week

• Like 1

hi all, so im on week 7 day 1 and i have cheked my trichomes and they all seem to be clear but the buds on the plants seem to be going very white as if the trichomes are cloudy.

also the top small leaves on the buds are dying.

is this normal?

so i have really checked the plants, every mm on every plant has been checked and i have noticed that i have mostly clear trichomes with just a bit less percentage of milky and just a few ambers going on at the moment.

i have started my detox of just plain water now and will do so for the next 14 days or so.

ok so nearly finished now, only 1 1/2 - 2 weeks left on 3 out of 4 plants.

the 3 nearly finished have mostly cloudy heads, some not so cloudy, some clear and light amber. i want to make those girls go to around 50/50 cloudy amber for the ultimate high.

the haze phenotype is taking ling and has only really started the trichome production and has no cloudy trichs at all, and to think the sativa pheno is by far the biggest even to conpare with the nearly finished plants.

( pics uploaded some point today )

• Like 1