white lemon the soon to be classic of the ghsc collection

budman1988

some nice leaves on those ladies man, and seems like the bud will be nice too soon ;)

Have a good drying period! thanks for the pics

thank you dust, the bottom set of leaves are only starting to turn yellow lol.

im just hoping that the bud formation on those girls are good for the age on them.... GOD THEY STINK ASWELL :D

im still hoping for that 125g dry on it though ;) the drying will be untill the stem snaps in half with a perfect snap without any bending what so ever. the cure i plan to be as long as 2 months but some will be 4 weeks as i will not be able to keep my fingers at bay haha. im also going to use the 80% weight loss theory with the wet weight to try to guess a weight on them at harvest

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1000g wet weight trimmed would be a nice start hahaha ;)

• Like 1

whoa man you got some really tall phenos there , they look awsome tho really nice healthy green color can`t wait to see how they mature. peace bro

Hi greenomatic87 :)

thanks for joining the diary, yes they are massive in height lol, i did flower them all under 12" and now the smallest is 28" tallest 36" :D

thank you for the girls say thanks for the compliment ;) lol. i keep thinking the buds look small compared to other white lemon i seen but the stretch has only stopped this week and stayed at the same height for 5 days now so hopefully all the energy will go into the bud production and give me some huge buds :)

maybe they might need a week longer than expected as the stretch did last around 4 weeks

Hi people.

i have a little issue going on today.

i have noticed that some of the leaves have brown spots and some bud hairs are turning brown and shriveling up. i havent overfed the plants as i havent fed in about a week now.

could this be because i may have stretched the dry out for too long or?

dont worry man, your bud`s will get much bigger in the comming week`s . don`t get discouraged about size of bud`s earlyer on because this plant has alot of pheno exspresion`s that are single cola dominate you just happened to get really tall one`s so the internode stretch`s alittle bit more on those one`s but don`t worry about that ether because this plant is alittle longer of a flowering strain then like GWS that is generally a 56 day strain, i found white lemon to be best when picked around day like 67 - 70. which mean`s your bud`s will have time to swell nicely around day 32 of 12/12 my bud`s where also on the smaller side but the flowers really picked up in size and resin content from around about day 42.

also you are getting to the point where i found at least in this strain that the stretching will stop and the flower`s are gonna start exsploding in growth . some white strain develop flower`s earlyer then the white lemon i think maybe this is in part to do with all the haze genetic`s in the white lemon

• Like 1

dont worry man, your bud`s will get much bigger in the comming week`s . don`t get discouraged about size of bud`s earlyer on because this plant has alot of pheno exspresion`s that are single cola dominate you just happened to get really tall one`s so the internode stretch`s alittle bit more on those one`s but don`t worry about that ether because this plant is alittle longer of a flowering strain then like GWS that is generally a 56 day strain, i found white lemon to be best when picked around day like 67 - 70. which mean`s your bud`s will have time to swell nicely around day 32 of 12/12 my bud`s where also on the smaller side but the flowers really picked up in size and resin content from around about day 42.

also you are getting to the point where i found at least in this strain that the stretching will stop and the flower`s are gonna start exsploding in growth . some white strain develop flower`s earlyer then the white lemon i think maybe this is in part to do with all the haze genetic`s in the white lemon

great information you have gained me with this strain and thanks for accepting the friend request :D .

i think given its my first actual indoor grow im going to have a few thoughts going on. im a outdoor experienced mainly, all my indoor is just studying.

i do have brown spots on leaves but havent fed in over a week also some of the bud sites are starting to turn amber in the hairs..... could this be a result of when the plant was going through my dry out do you think?

do hairs sometimes start turning at around week 4-5 flowering?

sorry about the quality of the pics but its the best i could do with my cam

it started yesterday, i did notice that some areas had this light brown patches like the ones here before i fed them and i had not fed them for around 7 days before that.

the plants were dried up and started wilting due to my dry out stage.

i fed the plants the same EC as before with 2.2g per 2 litre of water as i thought better be on the safe side and not boost the feeding ratio.

could this be a result of the dry out, PH, nute burn, salt build up or something else

i very much doubt its light or heat burn as the light is further away than normal to get more even light coverage

humidity is lowest at 34% when dry out and highest of 51% when just been watered.

temps are no above 27 degrees

help very much appreciated and plus rep for everyone who helps :D

post-17129-0-89233000-1364561420.jpg

post-17129-0-16484700-1364561437.jpg

post-17129-0-30520300-1364561453.jpg

• Like 1

well yeah might be from the little dry out as it was 7 days with the little feeding it should stop spreading keep us aware on that.

Next time maybe measure your runoff to make sure values are more or less correct, and if it's ok continue :)

your runoff water is the water you collect at the bottom of your pots when you water with enough water to run thru the pot. Make sure your recipient under the pot is very clean before doing it cause if you have salts in it it will false the values. Then you measure PH and EC of that water and it should be more or less the same as when you watered. If it's too much diferent you might have some little trubles in the medium but that you'll see with the result :)

i agree with dust.. first u need to check the run-off.. it will tell you for sure if that comes from the nutes or water... anyway, good looking plants, but dont think you'll make 120g dry out of it . peace ;)

your runoff water is the water you collect at the bottom of your pots when you water with enough water to run thru the pot. Make sure your recipient under the pot is very clean before doing it cause if you have salts in it it will false the values. Then you measure PH and EC of that water and it should be more or less the same as when you watered. If it's too much diferent you might have some little trubles in the medium but that you'll see with the result :)

thanks dust, i will do that on my next grow when i get more of my kit, i did have some disposable ph readers but ran out of them ages ago and will get some soon.

• Like 1

i agree with dust.. first u need to check the run-off.. it will tell you for sure if that comes from the nutes or water... anyway, good looking plants, but dont think you'll make 120g dry out of it . peace ;)

to be honest i dont think i will but i am sure i will get no less than 100g from the whole lot though. i still have my og kush that hasnt been on the diary, that has many main fat cola's, the white lemon indica phenotype has 5 side fat cola's that are now the size of a a medium bottle of cough syrup lol, main cola is about the size of a 500ml bottle of coke now.... the sativa phenotype has hardly anything but i think the haze genes will make that flower for longer so still plenty of time yet. the other small indica WL has 1 main cola the size of a medium sized cough syrup bottle also with a few little buds forming but that was the slow grower.

i still have around 32 days left so will see what comes of it.

the burning has stopped now and where the dried up hairs are theirs loads more whites covering them now so all gooooooooooood :)

• Like 1

i just went into the tent with my greenlight led head light and have knoticed that my biggest and best indica wl phenotype has started to loose its dark green colour at the bottom to half way up of fan leaves so i will need to boost that babies feeding amount up a little and water after every 2 feeds for the next 2 weeks to make sure the big buds on that beauty dont kill the life essence of that plant ( if that possible anyway but better safe than sorry :) )

just shows that the bud production in that girl is going to be amazing as i feed with what would be classed as full strength but obviously needs a bit more :)

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

could someone please tell me if this is a bad idea .................. question below.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i read in my new downloaded book that when in harvest you can actualy harvest at 90%+ amber trichs, aslong as the trichs are not over done and is no more than 5% over done trichs you will get the very very most from the plant and get the most heavy high ever.

if this is wrong please let me know it is a recent book so could be a new discovery of cannabis growing.

COMMENT PLASE GROWERS!!!!!

• Like 1

budman1988: i saw your question about harvesting with 90 % amber resin gland's, really if you wanna get the full potential potency wise from a plant it;s best to harvest when the majority of gland's are still milky and only like 30 - 40% amber. as the resin gland's change from milky to amber the thc degrades and oxidation occur's breaking the thc down into cbd and cbn . while typically this is associated with a couch lock kind of high in degrading the thc you are actually losing part of the full potential of the plant the most psychoactive cannabinoid in the plant. also cbn is generally associated with a messed up, confusing kinda feeling and can even be unpleasant.

in the storage and curing this process of oxidation occur's so your really just losing thc in over riping, when you going for top potency it is best to pick before the plant hit's 50% amber 50% cloudy and will produce a very good potent well rounded stone as oppose to just a couch lock stone or a clear heady high. you get the best of both world's but that is my personal opinion when to harvest is a really personal thing everybody has a different idea of when is the perfect time to do it one good way to figure out what it right for you would be to try cutting sample's at different stages of maturity and trying them to find out what suit's you best.

• Like 2

yes i would agree with greeno, 90%of amber sounds too much for me, and for sure if you have that much amber you will have way more than 5% of oxydated trichomes, and therefore will loose lots of potency like greeno highlighted. so follow his advice 50/50 is a good ration and they will continue to amber a little during curing so you should have a nice stone like you want normally ;)

But like greeno, it's all personal choices you've got to fin which one is best for you, you can probably go a little higher than 50/50 but don't think the gain would be worth it, perhaps it would for you, try ;)

• Like 1

thank you for the great info guys, if i was to harvest at 50/50 would i not loose anything in yield or is by this time now much extra weight gain?

loving the new plant of the month logo :) will be entering the multi cola white lemon at the near end of the month :) hopefully will get a badge :D

i will be uploading the pics on wednesday... i have to say the bud production is really starting to take off now and starting to get very frosty

i had taken these pics on wednesday but could not upload until today.

i have now started the pk 13/14 after every feeding of ghs powder when i should only be watering and will continue this for the next 2 of each feeding ( roughly 10-14 days )

i have only mixed up 2ml per 2 litres of water.

the reason i have started the pk 13/14 a week early is because i plan to just water after my next 4 feeds ( 2 of each type feeding )

the stink is way too much and am starting to get para about the smell now and am using 1 can of air fresher in 3 days for just the bud smell lol. i have a budget filter and will defo upgrade to a high grade filter after this grow for defo

Very nice dude smile.png She looks sweet as f*ck! wink.png

Thank you gonzo :D i just can't wait until the harvest and get those babies chopped up :)

going to make some sweet hash from this trim ;)

i only have 4 plants in my house and i open the tent for under 5 mins to feed and i tell you it STINKS!!!!! my house out so bad i used a can of air fresher today alone haha :lol:

the sativa is booming off now but the indica dom seems to have slowed down a bit

• Like 1