Sweet Mango Auto - DWC

Hey Guys

All going well at the moment. Not to much to report , she has had a nice little growth spurt since last week. I upped her nutes for the first time last night. I am going to go a bit slower on the nutes with her as im still trying to get the hang of the powder feed and how strong it is.

Only other news for now is my fan went in the tent and had to replace with a new one (much stronger), so hopefully it will strengthen her stem as she had a slight stretch in the beginning ;)

gallery_9029_907_461424.jpg

gallery_9029_907_247699.jpg

Moppy :gamer:

• Like 3

Nice DWC, can u explain how's the pot system u're using, what kind of pumps, airstones, etc?

Also the water level & roots distance will be nice 2 know.

Hey man.

They are 25 L buckets that i made into DWC buckets. Painted them ect. I am running the largest air pump's i could find (not sure of exact details) but they are good.(one air pump per bucket) At the moment there is only one large round airstone in the bucket. I normally run two and will have to go out and get another soon. 2 are always better than 1 lol , it is not a recirculating system.

I normally Dont let the roots hang to far from the water level. About 5-10cm below net pot.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the news man, lady is doing her little net slowly but surely :) i hope she is preparing a big pack of root to get a crazy flowering ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated! :)

• Like 1

Hey Guys

Just a small pic update , not to much to report , have not changed the water yet , that will happen tomorrow. Happy with the grow for now but would have been much bigger if i could run 18/6 but had to start 12/12 as i had other plants flowering at the time.

gallery_9029_907_315539.jpg

gallery_9029_907_647776.jpg

gallery_9029_907_46894.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys

Not to much to report , been a bit ill so have been neglecting the ladies a bit. Only got two auto's in the tent which i must finish off before i start the next crop as i have powdery mildew thats come into the tent and i need to give it a wash down before i start the next crop of test seeds.

Its not to bad , just some fan leaves for now but just worried it will get worse.

Just a small update. I am feeling a bit better now so will do a nice update with more pics next time ;-)

gallery_9029_907_143504.jpg

gallery_9029_907_397232.jpg

• Like 3

sorry to hear about the illness man hope you'll get back on track fast ;) it seems you already started :)

Thanks for the lil newws man keep them coming!

Have a good grow

• Like 1

do you have water temp problems?i want to change to DWC maybe but have as high temps as you have.

My temps surprisingly don't effect it to bad. I have a fan blowing on the buckets which helps aswell. There is also a great product called bottanicare aquasheild that will help with high temps and a few others.

hey Guys

Had a emergency visit from family and had to take down my tent. I am not putting it up again for now as i am moving house in a month and i only had two autoflowers left so don't want to start anything until the move is done. Got the sweet mango in my garage with a 80 Watt CFL lol. Not much i know but we will see how she lasts.

Will still put up pics but she wont amount to much. Dont you hate it when life gets in the way of your growing aaaaaaargggghhh :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Like 1

sorry to hear the tent went down man, i hope they will still make some nice ladies with the lil cfl ;) put them outside maybe would be worth it?

Have a good grow

Thanks for the suggestion mate , live in a very small complex and don't even have a spot to put her :fie: Oh well at least the new place im moving to is a bit bigger with a garden so super excited for that.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lol to true , i actually cut this grow short as the tent is down and was just running it on a CFL and my evil weed cat knocked that down and broke it :angry: so just cut it short. Going to start my new grow journal in about three weeks so keen for that.

Haha..ahh sorry to hear things got cut short..but gotta laugh at your evil weed cat reminds me of my own! I'm excited for u to have a new place with a garden! Looking forward to seeing a grow in it. Did u harvest a thing in the end?

Peace

Hahaha , he always makes me think of kush the evil weed cat too lolol , we need to get these two to meet up lol. Must have been about 20G dry and early harvested so throwing it into a BHO extraction im gonna do this weekend.

Cant wait for the new spot and its going to have a proper grow room aswell so keen to start up. Hate the gaps when i cant grow hehehe

• Like 1