IMPORTANT: Reputation System

Mr.X

The reputation system is used to rate the post that we like, can also be used for the opposite when it makes sense.

Some people are using it to create problems, we are modifying the system, the user will do be banned immediately.

Thanks for understanding and your cooperation.

El sistema de reputación se utiliza para poder puntuar los post que mas nos gustan, también puede ser utilizado para lo contrario cuando tenga sentido.

Algunas personas estan utilizandolo para crear problemas, estamos modificando el sistema, avisamos los usuarios que de un punto negativo, sin sentido, será de inmediato expulsado del foro.

Gracias por entenderlo y vuestra colaboración.

STRAIN HUNTERS TEAM :gamer:

• Like 5

I clik - if i dont like it, i get ban for that ? Is good tool to make a target on someone who act clown. Peace!

Please read is easy, some people is using only to make problems. If you don´t like a post u can use of course, but if use to be a troll, you are banned.

If like, for example, when someboddy put hello in presntations because is new here, and some idiot put red point...and the guy only put hello...u know..

Then the new persones coming here, don´t understand whats up, and no it´s good feel to start.

Do you understand electro?

Thanks a los Mopman.

• Like 1

The reputation system is used to rate the post that we like, can also be used for the opposite when it makes sense...

STRAIN HUNTERS TEAM :gamer:

I clik - if i dont like it, i get ban for that ? Is good tool to make a target on someone who act clown. Peace!

This is good to hear.

Giving good rep is a way of showing agreement,the fact a post made you smile, or someone sharing knowledge you didn't know and generally creating good vibes :D

I'm not sure if i have even given anyone a bad rep, if i have it would have been so rare i don't remeber it.

I often add my name to good rep and possibly a short note when appropriate, it is always nice to know who likes your post.

There have been times when i have recieved a minus rep and apparently for no good reason, if people use it to be vindictive or use it for anonymous bullying/trolling, then i agree action should be taken by admin staff.

If i deserve to be minused a point then C'est la vie, no ones perfect, although i try to abide by the rules, be magnamimous , helpful & friendly where ever possible.

Thank you to all those who have given me good rep, be sure it made me smile. :)

Thank you Mr.X

Peace

Lams

• Like 2

Good to hear something is being done about this!

Sadly there seems to be a lot of trolls joining recently, i had quite a lot of negative rep put on me for posts i thought where good questions, for example my post about honey and its possible uses and that has had about -6 over the time but with people + it's balancing out still annoying same for some of my diaries....

Out of all the negative rep i have received only once did they put why! so i regard the others as being trolls!

But hey i bet the trolls feel really happy lolol i just feel sorry for them that's how they get there kicks....

Trolls are everywhere and for the year i have bin a member of this site it has only bin the past two months where they have seemed to be more active.

In the EDM music scene at the moment an Artist released a track aimed at the trolls and it seems pretty relevant N.B track is not for the faint-hearted :)

Trolls belong under bridges without an internet connection haha

Give credit where credit is due, if you think someone deserves negative rep, explain why so then at least they can learn from it!

Peace

• Like 2

thanks familly, don´t worry the "Big Admin" put all correct soon!!

We have more haters because every day we are more big, it´s like a free clowns...fuck the haters...you are in wrong place... :devil:

• Like 3

totally agree toke :)

nice to know who is giving you rep, in one rep i got asked if i was entering the cup, but no name was left.

I think i know who left the rep as it was almost exactly the same time someone viewed my profile. so a PM was sent.

It always makes me smile when someone reps me and where ever possibe i like to give it back.

Peace brothers

Lams

Nice like the new system, well done admin.

It always makes me happy (very sad I know) when I see an extra rep point!

When I get a minus I just go look at my plants and laugh, sometimes you just have to remind yourself that you are the king!

Troll's can't do this, they just click minus then go back to their miserable empty caves, plants can't grow in dark places and won't grow well for dark people.

• Like 1

well with the old system back we also have the name backs, so when you like a post i now see for Example, Tokage and mopman liked the post, don't know if it happens only on older likes or if it happens with new ones too, but you should see who liked you now i think ;)

Cheers guys and thanks admin for the system :)

me gusta...it's a good news for me as a newcomer @this Forum. But i think that it's work! 'cause in the days since i've been registrated or rather, since i've been activ ;) here, i'm astonished that here are such a small amount of trolls are trolling. I like the atmosphere here very much!

we never had that much it was only about reputation points being negatives, but in the threads thereselves we never had that much trouble and we are very glad about it, that good vibe going around is wonderful! What goes around, comes around ;)

Cheers glad that you enjoy it and hope you will continue that way :D