Delivery received : Confirmation only

Dust

Yes guys please let's keep it about the cup, Ellskin you're wrong to use the word dick, and Pi2 you're wrong to judge someone by the place he lives in, if you're that mature you shouldn't anyway ;)

Now let's focus on delivery!! :D :D

Good to hear more andmore are arriving without troubles :D

• Like 4

it's only documentation about the diferent types of feeding, like you find on the website more or less, and sometimes you have 1 minibag of 10g of each i think but not sure if they are in here?

What a great Day! 10x Auto Bomb, Powder feeding mostly indica and the next yellow Grinder (the fourth). Now i have an importend reason to build the room that i've planed. Cause my actual grow is in veg right now...i'm very proud to be a part of the strainhunter-green house seeds Family!

Thank you very much...

...gus

post-17286-0-73287200-1359668970.jpg

• Like 1

10 x KALASHNIKOVA AUTO Seeds, 1 kg of Indica short flower feed, GH Grinder (awsome!! Thanks!!)

Seed Catalog and Powerfeed Catalog

Thanks again for a great opportunity guys! have been spreading the word to my UK fam about the awsomeness of GH and Strain Hunters!

Peace out.

• Like 2

Thankyou very much for the package GHSC

I intend to start about the end of march as i have some exodus cuttings ready for flower

Looking forward to the comp as i have seen the quality of the indoor cup entries and really want to be able to produce beautiful plants like my brother hunters

GOOD LUCK GUYS

post-16610-0-69282800-1360342414.jpg

• Like 1