Delivery received : Confirmation only

Dust

Saludos amigos!!

Tengo el agrado de informar que recibí 10 bellas semillas Autos Kalashnikova en perfecto estado! Muchas gracias a la gente de GreenHouse!!

En breve empezaré con el seguimiento, mientras tanto sigo en la primera parte del concurso cultivando mis bellas Caboose!

Saludos, Paz y Buenos Humos!

• Like 1

Hi Guys , Thank you so much for my seeds. I received just this in a envelope and am unsure if these are the comp seeds ? there is no name for the genetics and am unsure how to check them. Please advise.

Edit - opened up and its Sweet mango Auto ;)

gallery_9029_72_17615.jpg

• Like 3

Hoy al mediodia recibi al cartero que me trajo mis primeras semillas autoflorecientes de toda mi vida. Sinceramente la calidez que encontre en esta página y con este concurso es algo asombroso y realmente siento que formo parte de una Gran Familia en la cuál todos compartimos el verdadero Amor por esta Santa Planta. Muchas Gracias! :biggrin::ok:

just recieved my kit today, thank you so much green house and Strainhunters, you're doing an amazing job. im so excited to start. I'll begin to update my journal, wich i already started with some pictures of the kit, in 14 days when the sun starts to shine a bit more.

Everything delivered fine, received kilo of nutes, 10 kalashnikova auto( which I'm really pleased about ), grinder, poster and neck band. Thanks a lot to the GHSC for sending them can't wait to grow em will start the journal as soon as possible, much love!

PEACE

post-22919-0-19475800-1364652778.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...