What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

today i am smoking on some nice headband,

this strain or batch i should say is probably the closet to chemdawg i have ever had a batch of headband be it reek's like petrol fuel or tire rubber and lemon og kush in the background it taste's it smell's as well and it burn's really nice and at 9$ a gram you can't go wrong.

Headband

headband013_zps337dda0d.jpg

headband008_zps50032784.jpg

headband014_zpsefe9ff1b.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

white urkle

i love the taste, the hit is complex and makes you real gentle, a bit slow... all sweet

but the taste is even special, it is that kind of frosty weed that has a hash flavour already in bud form.

very deep, but well rounded. i love it friends. cant wait for a cured headbud of this....

because this sample is just 4 days old !!!

post-14547-0-94757300-1371474424.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon fellows :)

Here's the Amnesia Haze i'm smoking today :)

There's hints of purple through it probably due to a cold night or 2 :) Tastes like your classic haze, very sweet with a woody hint :) One of my favs as it makes you wanna do stuff :)

xZafpHQ.jpg

• Like 2

Sounds like a fun day wink.png I must ask what impurities are you talking about? smile.png

Any solvent extraction of THC leaves impurities from the solvent and from plant matter. If you want 100% pure THC you distill the oil out of it with H20 using a condenser, then use various vacuums and lab equipment to extract the glucose, carbon dioxide, chlorophyll, cannabinoids ect. What you end up with is THC crystals that really look like crystal meth. Im sure they save some of the extractions to make pure cannabinoids. I bet that shit will cure your throat cancer in less then a week. Sad thing is if forces ever caught you with pure THC they would try and fuck you over just as hard as if you had crystal meth. The judge you probably say something like your stuff came from a lab that can make stuff more powerful then crystal meth and treat it as such. This would be refined so much it wouldn't even matter they would just call it meth.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today I am potency testing all my strains :) They have not been cured much at all but it is just test time :) I am absolutely baked so I am happy :) Could be the honey oil on the blade (top left) :) The others....La cheese soil/hydro and hash, also Ak-47 :) Will do some smoke reports on the separate journals....

ZWjveOu.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Still tryin to get a decent picture of the King's Kush. It looks really sweet with lots of yellow / red hairs in the dep green and got a nice shiny crystal look but so far all pix came out unclear- whacky. So trust my words it got a real strange aroma, Definitely tangerine from the grape are and the deeper scent of the piney mint OG Kush. together it is ust delicious. A wonderful fruity smell but the real surprise to me was the taste. After 2 weeks of curing I smoked the first big spliff pure and I swear it was the best tasting J i smoked in ages. When you draw the unlit joint you already get this oily nearly menthol freshness that gets stronger when you set it on fire. Smokes extremely mild no coughing, it is not very strong but it lasts very long and the good effects come slowly, munchies,relaxed/ sleepy and high. Like in the good old days. No couchlcck, no dizzyness a clear headed more Sativa upliftment but on the same spectrum, relax 5 minutes on the couch and you fall asleep.lol

Interesting strain, definitely .  Gotta test the White Widow later, too .curing came out perfectly this time

Give it 9 weeks, it is ready to consume after 8 but the real flavor and the shiny frost starts after the 8th week. 9 weeks is just fine, try a few more days if you like ,then it develps that nicer than menthol smooth smoke that makes it exceptional easy to inhale. Just tried the same amount of White Widow in a big Soft Secret sleeve and that definitely hits harder , still very nice taste + good high with a more body stone in the background but I think the Kings Kush is nicer to smoke. It tastes so good you could sell it without the effects just for the taste for smokers..lol