STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD! - TRINIDAD - St.VINCENT

franco

Awesome Franco looks like you had another amazing day!! Truely appreciate what you are all doing and it inspires me enlightened to do the same one day smiley

i think you where right by that last field hehe those buds where huge compared and the christmas tree hehe awesome!!

looks like a blissful experience!! oh n i checked out the GoPro i shall be buying one very soon! cool pieces of tech and bring on more footage and finally the film!

Peace & love to all the GH crew and to everyone else who has made this trip and all the previous and all expeditions to come possible!

Happy travels and keep hunting

True pioneers !!

I like so much this Strainhunters serie!!!! I wish i could explore ganja fields as you do...

Unfortunately in my country (or i should say OUR country Franco?) tolerance is still far away!

Great job guys! Can't wait to watch the video!

What about creating a "Strain-tourists" club? Alternative holidays... A DREAM!

Lots of luck to you on your further onward journy , it must be a great experience , am following this very carefully

wouldnt mind trying those strains very interesting.

cool accommodation and the rasta camp is just unbelievably great

have a good smoke and stay safe

Alex

Thank you Franco for the keep up. Would loved to live where I could grow outside 365. It's a great feeling when everything comes together to make great smoke! Thanks to people like you and Arjan we have images of what it looks like to be a true weed trades man! It's an ancient art that and is the sole reason we can get high today! People carrying on the grow and seed regardless of the threat ! Thank you again look forward to smoking with you guys someday! Peace and Pot

Attached files o7.JPG

Think I'm gonna have to keep looking at the pics to lift my spirits. The pics of the beautiful landscape and scenery! The sunny days and fun times, I can just imagine how nice it would be.

~ooh my super lemon haze smells so good and so sticky!~

DAY 10

It's the last day of our trip. Tonight we will board a plane and go back to Europe, but this is the last thing I wanna think about right now. I got a headache, a bit of a hangover actually, and I need strong coffee and strong grass. I go online for an hour or so, and check the forums.

We are packing our bags to leave the house, and we won't be back. When we finish getting ready we eat breakfast, then bid farewell to Gerry and his wife and go down to the beach. They have been truly amazing to us, they cooked us great food and washed our nasty clothes, and Gerry mixed the best pina-coladas we ever had.

While we are waiting for the boat we dedicate some time to film interviews; these are the moments when we narrate the story what happened during the expedition. It's a time for good memories and deep thoughts, and it's nice to remember day by day the whole expedition. My interview takes place at the beach, while Arjan has his at the villa, next to the swimming pool, overlooking the bay.

After the interviews we jump on the boat and cross the water to St. Vincent one more time. We have an appointment in Leyou with the second speedboat, the mighty Scarab. We spend an hour or so filming high-speed maneuvers, which is an experience not to be underestimated: it's truly powerful stuff, defying the laws of physics, and generating a lot of adrenaline. By the time we finish the sun is high in the sky, and it's cooking hot. We say goodbye to our Captains, and we are very grateful: they went all the way to make sure our mission was successful, and we had a great time together.

We meet J. and C. at the peer, where they are waiting with the trucks. We transfer all our stuff from the boat to the cars and we get driving. We stop for lunch by the side of the road, at a Jamaican shack specialized in Jerk chicken.

Then we head to Cashville, the hood where J. and C. organized a street-party to celebrate the end of the expedition. We arrive around 3 in the afternoon, and there are not many people around; but the music is blasting, the MC is screaming, and the beer is flowing.

The local Police drives by a couple of times, but there is no problem; they are used to much heavier street-parties here. We smoke good weed, and get really high. The music gets louder and more people join the fun. Most of the local planters and guides that showed us the fields during the past days are there, and it's fun to have a beer and a smoke with them, relaxing. We are having a great time, but sunset is near and it's time to drive to the airport. The last group pics are taken, then we sit on the back of the trucks and enjoy the cool breeze until we reach Kingstown airport.

Our LIAT flight is ready ahead of schedule, a rare occurrence here. We say goodbye to the amazing guys who took care of us during our stay: J., C., Flash and Tupac. We will never forget what they did for us, and we will make sure we keep good links with them in the future. We clear customs and security and we board the propellor plane that flies us back to Trinidad, where we leave Dr. Green. We thank him for making this trip possible, and for guiding us in our quest to find the original landraces of Trinidad and St. Vincent. Without his input we would have never found so much in such a short time. We will see him in November, in Amsterdam, for the Cannabis Cup.

After a short layover we are boarding again, this time for a long flight back to Amsterdam. After a few drinks I fall asleep, and when I wake up we have just 2 hours to destination. I can't even imagine how cold it's gonna feel back home.

I am already dreaming of the next expedition.

sh1001.jpg

sh1002.jpg

sh1003.jpg

sh1004.jpg

sh1005.jpg

sh1006.jpg

sh1007.jpg

IMG_4859.JPG

IMG_4861.JPG

sh1008.jpg

IMG_4873.JPG

sh1009.jpg

IMG_4883.JPG

sh1010.jpg

IMG_4913.JPG

sh1011.jpg

sh1012.jpg

sh1013.jpg

sh1014.jpg

sh1015.jpg

IMG_4977.JPG

IMG_4979.JPG

sh1016.jpg

sh1017.jpg

sh1018.jpg

sh1019.jpg

sh1020.jpg

sh1022.jpg

sh1021.jpg

sh1023.jpg

sh1024.jpg

sh1025.jpg

IMG_5147.JPG

sh1026.jpg

sh1027.jpg

IMG_5140.JPG

sh1028.jpg

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5163.JPG

IMG_5174.JPG

sh1029.jpg

sh1030.jpg

sh1031.jpg

sh1032.jpg

sh1033.jpg

sh1034.jpg

sh1035.jpg

sh1037.jpg

franco1dia10.jpg

franco2dia10.jpg

sh1036.jpg

sh1038.jpg

sh1039.jpg

sh1040.jpg

sh1041.jpg

IMG_5202.JPG

IMG_5220.JPG

IMG_5227.JPG

IMG_5237.JPG

leaving with one dry and one crying eye i can feel it right throug reading ur post...........

it was truley and still is some "phat" stuff means "pretty hot and tastey" ;)

thx for all the effort and money what was spend to make such a unique and special journey and expedition , with all the memories the genetic and tonnes off vids pics and impressions there are for sure some nice laoughs and memories for the grand kids ............and for luck u brought something with u that it will never gets for u borring ;)

the 4th strainhunters is not really over and allready dreaming ,hope the next expedition is cooming soon ..............

jah bless the king arjan ,franco , simon,and all the busy rest what was involved.

welcome back to good old europ

Yes YurYnO

How many grams of weed we used in total in our trip?

Hard to say.... I would estimate a total of 30-35 grams per day between the strain hunters and the camera-photo crew. On some days more, on some day less...

How many pina-coladas?

Ask Gerry, he was making them, we were drinking them and lost count LOL

How many Kg of weed we have seen?

LOTS, and LOTS, and LOTS bro

How many cuttings?

not even 1 in the whole trip. Just seedlings, all the way...

Who smokes the most weed of the crew?

It's a tight one between Simon, Dr. Green and myself. During the daytime I was smoking more, but at night Simon and Dr. Green definitely beat me.

Who smokes less?

The director of the documentary, he just had a few puffs before bedtime. Someone gotta be sober, otherwise it's a mess...LOL

Who drunk the most booze?

For sure Flash and Tupac, they love their Hennesy....

Who drunk the least?

Dr. Green, who doesn't drink booze at all. Respect.

and I give you a bonus question:

who had the most fun?

It's myself, for sure bro

;-)

;-)

AMAZING FRANCO!! sounds like you all have had truely an epic experience!!!

Can't wait for the final film. brilliant!!

You guys are legends and yeah thanks to everyone who has made it possible and thankyou once again Franco for the awesome updates you have given us much appreciated and can't wait for the next expedition!

Keep on hunting cool