STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD! - TRINIDAD - St.VINCENT

franco

Franco you are my hero, this is the best fourm I have followed in a long time, and it made it so much better having the whole trip being narrorated by you personally. I've always bought my seeds from you, and always will my friend. Have a safe flight back if you are not already back.

Stay happy and live long franco

Franco, I do not know what to write? You have made my week to something much better, I mean every morning befor work I read about your trip. You made ??me feel so good my friend. I want to thank you for the reading you gave me, a true experience. I know where I'm going to travel next time. I hope I can get to the cup and meet you and the team. Love your work my friend, please never stop.

BIG LOVE

Jimmy

yeah saw that on live this morning very sad issue :(

My mind goes to edwards and rossi too, they must feel horibly sad as they are directly invovlved in the crash :(

Be careful with your ducati man, i hope we'll get to drive together once maybe ;)

Hello family!
if someone want to participate in a new contest we organized,
You can go through here do not have to know Spanish, you can post in English, no problem...
you just have to make a video with images of the "live caribe" and access to some great prizes!!

http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php/260504-%C2%A1%C2%A1-V%C3%ADdeo-Concurso-Green-House-Seeds-Co.-Strain-Hunters-%21%21-%28-%C2%A1NUEVO%21-%29

Saludos y felices fumadas!

I don't think it has started as such.

The link above goes to another forum in Spain.

I'm here 2 or 3 times a day waiting for more info lmao

I would love to win the trip (like everyone)

Completely different world to me, would be very cool to be shown around by people in the know and learn from the pro's and by that I mean Guru's not the girls in the windows ;)

D.

lol i know what you mean davie i never grew at the time when i was in dam i never knew about greenhouse coffee shops we only been to a few bulldog and blue bird and some unkown ones so a trip with the pros would be good for my knowledge for growing

Loved the live idea! ...even tho I got in on it a bit late. Was a great read w/ wicked pics. Makes me miss Jamaica. Thanks to Franco & all the Strain Hunters, I can't wait to find out more about the contest. Peace.

When I first smoked I was by myself alot and I knew lots of other people smoked, but back in the day I never tought I would be able to connect with so many like minded people....or at least people who also smoke weed! Love this forum for what it is and had fun thanx again Green House

Everytime you grow you add weight to the earth so maybe we can slow down alittle bit to get high and then watch the how world spins faster wieghed down by good herb.

Chronically High mon

Attached files o5.JPG