Levente Damnesia Coco

Levente

Another Damnesia grow - Great. Wished the crew would give us a bit more info on the strain, grows nice and strong - Seems to be a swiss fragolina (Indica/Sativa 50/50) crossed with amnesia - >But not sure what kind of Amnesia - Haze nor it's origins. If it is Soma's we can expect a looong flowering - but we'll see - First 2 of my Damnesias are def. in early flowering stages since a few days - so I'll see how long it takes them till maturity first..lol

Show us those sexy tap roots sprouting Levente !

Good luck ..

Thanks Bam and Jimmy! I am about to plant them, so i will take a few shoots before and after placing them in pots. I have arranged the space for them already, light, pots fixed... next week they will b placed in a tent with some more lights...

• 2 weeks later...

So far as i can see other grows, i suspect 3 phenos... 1st is indica side, second is like a proper sativa side hybrid, and the 3rd one has unmisable sativa leafs... Anyway i am sure all will b top smoke, the only issue is the yield and length of the flowering period! ;) I am updating my gallery also. So far so good, 9 of the 10 seeds did it. They were put in coco/perlite/peatmoss like 47-47-6 %. I soaked it first with rainwater boosted up from 0.16 to 0.9 ec, ph 6.5. Next time only rainwate. Afterthe first 7 days, i raise to 1.2 ec, the next one up to 1.35. PH is same 6.5, humidity is as high as i can around 70-80 %, temp is 26-27 daytime, and 20 at night. They also recived some foliar feeding with a bit of fishmix and vertimec in it, cos i spotted mites... but it seems they all gone thx vertimec again! ;) The feeding is mostly powder, only a bit of rhyzo, a drop of fishmix and a drop of biogrow in it. First time from 0.16 to 0.7 with powder, rest is rhyzo and fishmix to 0.9. Second time i loaded up to 0.9 with the powder, and the rest is mostly fishmix, but also rhyzo added. Third time i set to 1.0 with the powder, +0.1 hardwater, +0.1 Biogrow +0.1 fishmix and a few drops of rhyzo made it to 1.35. They seem to like it and grow nicely!

Well, yeah the damnesias were at the same level as the others, still started stretching a bit, so as u can see i lifted em like 8-10 cm. Now as they already have a nice little root system, the process is gonna speed up, the left hand sides grow visible amount every time i check them! ;) Special thanks again for these luvly strains for th GH Team, and first of all for the Super Critical which is my personal favorite. They are proving themselfs again with 3/3 germ and perfect equal growth! My next gen mommas!!! ;)

You can count over 30 if u look sharp! ;) But i mean in the first few days they look all the same... only the kalashnikowa was visibly different becouse of the triple leafs. Now the differences start to come up, as u can also see for example on the Opiums. 2 of them are specially promising candidat for becoming a mother. Magic Bud's seem to do the worse, they all have a little bending first set of leafs except 1... Super criticals are doing luvly, all nice and equal... just perfect. 2 of my Doctors were attacked by mites, so they have a few reddish dpot on their 2nd set, but Vertimec got rid of all little fuckers, the fresher leafs r fully healthy. All Damnesia is growing nicely with small differences. 1 is a really strange-looking lady, but who knows, sometimes freaks turn out to be the best ones... ;) The temp is between 20-27 C, humidity is around 70%. I am still using only 100 W cfl for all the 31 seedlings. Next week they will move in their final home with some more lights added, but till that point i don't mind if they stretch a bit, cos i want to clone the best ones... Some more pictures coming soon my friends, showing all plants i detailed here...