*COMPLETED* GREEN O's White Lemon and Train Wreck powder feeding test !!!

Gfarmer

I am spending more time on your grows than mine LOL

Its just that your plants are so great looking.

I think I will start a blog in the General Chat area on:

"The best way to Dry/Trim".

A: I have read that leaving the small leaves on the buds will cause slower drying time, and is popular amongst the Connoisseurs.

I have also read that after the buds dry and your remove the small leaves, you also remove a lot of the tricks?

B: The wife and I trim before drying.

I have read that the bud is stronger and your can get the same effect (drying with the leaves) by curing in glass jars.

Oh well life is a trip, that for sure.

I am spending more time on your grows than mine LOL

Its just that your plants are so great looking.

I think I will start a blog in the General Chat area on:

"The best way to Dry/Trim".

A: I have read that leaving the small leaves on the buds will cause slower drying time, and is popular amongst the Connoisseurs.

I have also read that after the buds dry and your remove the small leaves, you also remove a lot of the tricks?

B: The wife and I trim before drying.

I have read that the bud is stronger and your can get the same effect (drying with the leaves) by curing in glass jars.

Oh well life is a trip, that for sure.

newfriend: i should explain my choice of drying with the leaf's on a little better, my room has really dry air and high air exchange i dont use extractor fan's of anything like that in my closet because i don't own the dresser i grow in so it has to be in the same condition as before i started growing when i move out or ill have to replace it. but the thing is i find heavy air flow to be a good way to sort of prevent like certain bug's and mold it's not a sure thing it's always good to inspect your plant's regularly but if you make condition's unfavorable for thing's like mold and certain bug's you have lot better chance's of avoiding those problem's altogether.

in order to increase air flow i have a big fan in my closet like a 16 inch desk fan , then to bring fresh air in and out i have two window's open almost all the time ( it is winter tho so sometime's i have to close them plus i sleep right by the windows but is gladly suffer for benefit of my crop) in front of one of the open window's i have another fan to draw the air in.

so i know your askin what does this have to do with you'r question ? well basically i prefer to trim when wet but because of the high air exchange and the fact i still have plant's going my plant's would dry too quickly if i did. Personally i havent really noticed much of a potency difference between the two method's i just find that wet trimming is a hell of a lot easier, and i find it easier to do a real bang up trim job when wet compared to when it's dry. but regardless of what method i use i ALWAYS store the marijuana in a glass jar once it is ready to come down. curing is very important especially when your growing for personal to improve the quality of the smoke and the taste.

with a crop like your's this would be a bitch you would need a ton of large jar's but i do know something you could do that alot of guy's do with larger crops , once all your weed is dry get large beer cooler's you know those large plastic cooler's you take camping and put ice in and what not. take those and stick your marijuana in that and it will cure nicely just make sure it's really nice and dry first and always check on the bud for the first couple day's or so but yeah beer cooler's work pretty nicely to cure load's of bud

Bro your skills have shone through again!! :biggrin: Also excellent info about flushing, drying, growing in coco etc...it's always a learning experience reading your posts and man you've already got tons of info for that book of yours if you go through all of your past posts :) :) And the beer cooler idea to cure large yields of bud is brilliant..I've heard of using large rubbermaid containers too but a beer cooler would seal better I think.

It's really cool to see how the trainwreck finished..it may not have put on as much weight as the lemons but she sure packed on some in the end and the crystals and calyx formation is stellar!! And the lemons are perfect specimens to promote the new strain..hell they should use a bud shot from yours for the future catalog picture.

Congrats on the 2 harvested and have fun finishing the last 2..this has been another awesome grow to follow. BTW congrats on two grows reaching 10,000 hits!!

Peace

• Like 1

GHSC WHITE LEMON #2 powderfeeding and general organic's bud update!!

alright so today is the 5th day of drying , the bud's are getting there nearly dry enough to put in jar's maybe 1 - 2 day's top's, i have to say one thing tho about this white lemon by far it is the highest quality strain i have grown so far in my time growing indoor, so many rock solid frosty nuggest that just stink of like a really fresh widow haze combo. the last day or so of drying i like to take the plant's down trim them and stick them in open tub's to just sort of slow down the drying process a little, right now even with how big and soild the nuggest are it is dry enough to where you could smoke a joint of it right now but i like it just a little more dryed out so i am gonna wait till tommorow sometime to put the lid on th jar's.

i am gonna do just a few picture's to show the quality of this strain. once its fully done and been in the jar for a week i will do the weight in and post the result's but this is just alittle something for the mean time.

this picture is alittle dark but i wanted to show a picture just in room light before i show the picture's taken under florescent lighting so people doing think i am playing camera tricks.

this is the top part of the main cola from WL#2 i had to take some bud off the bottem part because it was too big to fit into the jar.

whitelemonbud1163_zpsd62490bd.jpg

same bud but under better lighting.

whitelemonbud1164_zpsccb1e011.jpg

more white lemon #2 this hole update is white lemon #2

whitelemonbud1165_zpsa4518dbf.jpg

whitelemonbud1166_zps3aed2b23.jpg

whitelemonbud1167_zps29fb98e3.jpg

whitelemonbud1169_zpsfa0040aa.jpg

those last picture's where just under a florescent light, here is one with the flash to show the difference.

whitelemonbud1171_zps4383e45f.jpg

whitelemonbud1179_zpse7a5b01c.jpg

now this next picture is the whole plant sitting in a 2L tub

whitelemonbud1162_zpse5f9338b.jpg

and this last one is the same tub but without the main cola just to show that there are alot of big nice bud's from this one plant

whitelemonbud1181_zps7454281b.jpg

again this is just a little teaser of what's to come once everything is down and what not i will take better shot's of everything and weight everything out to show yeild per plant and my total harvest yeild anyway's thanks for sticking around everyone and there is still more to come so stay tuned for that in 2 day's i am gonna do an update for the other 2 plant's still going strong.

• Like 4

looking great man buds looks indeed dense and compact. and it seems like they smell good so it's a perfect score :D

Thanks fr the lil pics man have a goos moke tomorrox ;)

thanks bro, don't forget i still got the 2 biggest white lemons to go tommorow some time i will add some pic's of that

• Like 1

this picture is alittle dark but i wanted to show a picture just in room light before i show the picture's taken under florescent lighting so people doing think i am playing camera tricks.

hahaha , we know you not playing any camera tricks buddy ;) Dont need to with super good looking buds like yours ;)

I agree with Dust..that's perfection right there. VERY tasty looking buds..just beautiful. I can only imagine a little bit of curing..that's some AAA grade fo sure bro..huge congrats!! Lookin forward to seeing the other 2 once they are chopped :)

Peace

UPDATE!!!!! Day 72 of 12/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

alright so it's getting really close to the finnish a couple more day's and they will be ready so this is gonna be the final update before harvest they have been flushing for over 14 day's now. the last 2 WL's are doing great really packin on the resin and weight in general. unfortunatly during taking these picture's i was almost completely out of batteries so i did the update by using a number of next to dead batteries and just took as many picture's as i could so i appologise if some of them are a tad out of focus when i harvest i will purchase some brand new batteries i also took a few pictures of the trainweck plus picture's of all the weed in a pile from the first 2 plant's so enjoy.

Green House White Lemon #3 Powderfeeding and bio bud bio marine and cal mag +

wl1and3finals025_zps60862a71.jpg

wl1and3finals026_zpsef1aa83f.jpg

wl1and3finals030_zpsdc3e7272.jpg

wl1and3finals031_zpsea19cd83.jpg

wl1and3finals032_zps9bbd55d8.jpg

wl1and3finals033_zpsde5457c8.jpg

wl1and3finals035_zpsc5d37628.jpg

wl1and3finals036_zps5bc098c8.jpg

wl1and3finals038_zps0de7dca1.jpg

wl1and3finals039_zps39fe5c9a.jpg

wl1and3finals040_zps3e735df6.jpg

wl1and3finals041_zps84c4e347.jpg

wl1and3finals042_zps8474345b.jpg

wl1and3finals043_zps42d0142b.jpg

wl1and3finals044_zpsf57ee27b.jpg

wl1and3finals045_zpsf7219e1c.jpg

wl1and3finals047_zps5878d0f4.jpg

wl1and3finals048_zps62baf356.jpg

and finally ...

GHSC WHITE LEMON #1 powderfeeding only!!!!!!!!!

wl1and3finals001_zpsf6ab338e.jpg

wl1and3finals003_zps817e8106.jpg

wl1and3finals004_zpsc5e320f6.jpg

wl1and3finals010_zpsc9284c70.jpg

wl1and3finals012_zps66da85cb.jpg

wl1and3finals013_zpsf689e891.jpg

wl1and3finals015_zps2867351a.jpg

wl1and3finals019_zps36bfe1b9.jpg

wl1and3finals020_zps8f4ba300.jpg

wl1and3finals021_zps35f008fe.jpg

wl1and3finals022_zps9ccc4aea.jpg

wl1and3finals023_zps69f6095c.jpg

wl1and3finals024_zps62d2e62e.jpg

for those who don;t like going though a ton of picture's i appologise i did go alittle overboard on this journal picture wise i filled 2 full photobucket account's already but i like to show all of the plant's and bud and what not and since i only have 4 plant's it's easy to take picture's of every branch and whatnot.

anyway's now for some bud shot's i am gonna start out with trainwreck

GHSC Train Wreck

budsandstuff002_zps94de42ec.jpg

budsandstuff005_zps16fdbc23.jpg

budsandstuff006_zps4b81a2a8.jpg

budsandstuff009_zps1b60500e.jpg

budsandstuff010_zps035ddf16.jpg

budsandstuff012_zpsf0170b6c.jpg

and finally a picture of all the bud fom the tainweck plant on a new's paper!

budsandstuff018_zps12308773.jpg

now i will show you a picture of WL #2 and train wreck in pile's side by side

trainwreck on the left and WL#2 on the right

budsandstuff015_zpsa70a1494.jpg

now the shot of WL#2 in a pile on the newspaper and a few bud shot's fom yesterday's update for those who missed it

budsandstuff017_zps1f2eb961.jpg

whitelemonbud1164_zpsccb1e011.jpg

whitelemonbud1167_zps29fb98e3.jpg

whitelemonbud1169_zpsfa0040aa.jpg

whitelemonbud1171_zps4383e45f.jpg

for those who missed yesterday budshot update, to see more bud shot's of WL#2 go back to page 13 in my journal... anyways the final harvest will be soon and i will do a weight in for the trainwreck and wl#2 soon as well. thank's to those who have been following this grow KEEP IT SIMPLE and stay safe!!!

• Like 4

that's is a nice big update :)

And wow man the PF only main bud seems amazing!! the other one looks great too, seems very compact and should be an esay trim, hope you didn't planned on making hash with trimming hahaha ;)

Thanks for all those pics man, the dry buds look great too, trainwreck is small but the frostiness seems to be worth it ^^

Have a good smoke grow and harvest man!

that's is a nice big update :)

And wow man the PF only main bud seems amazing!! the other one looks great too, seems very compact and should be an esay trim, hope you didn't planned on making hash with trimming hahaha ;)

Thanks for all those pics man, the dry buds look great too, trainwreck is small but the frostiness seems to be worth it ^^

Have a good smoke grow and harvest man!

yeah the white lemon is a great strain to trim really easy , the trainwreck i got a few like decent sized nugs but a lot of like smaller bud's i think the strain need's a bit more intense light to really open up i kinda had the trainwreck to the side this grow because thatt one WL ended up so big it took up a lot of space but the quality of the trainwreck is really great unfortunalty when i was taking picture's i was having trouble focusing i will take some better picture's a little later on when all the bud is down both strain's are really great quality wise the white lemon lost a bit of its citrusness tho it reek's tho of haze like really strong of haze the guy's at my club who have seen all my crop's every time told me that i have finally gotten to the point where my bud would sell as top shelf medicine which was pretty encouraging.

also doing the really long and aggressive flush period payed off quite nicely i smoked a joint of each strain and both already taste amazing and burn clean. and i am really happy with the yeild from the white lemon just by looking at it i can't wait to get some batteries for my scale so i can weight it out ( never buy a scale with those big round over sized watch battery things the 3V one's they are impossible to find and expensive as well).

• Like 1

Amazing yield as far as quantity AND quuality goes. I am surprised you got more than your fair share with 4 plants under one lamb, although it seems as if you have at least 2 lambs - since on close shots we see how one plant with all the side branches and colas fill up the space under the reflector, so how do you get 4 under this small reflektor ?

Okay tat GWS was a lot fatter but the Autos were about the same in yield it seemed ?

Whatever good work.. What are you up to now ? Smoking or keep on growing ?

first half weight in and total's

GHSC WL #2 : came in at 63.4 g's dry

GHSC TrainWreck : came in at 31.1 grams dry in total

not my best haul weight wise but still decent in total right now 94.5 gram's from the two smallest plant's in my grow and the two biggest plant's are still left. the other 2 plant's i will be harvesting in a matter of a few day's .

Amazing yield as far as quantity AND quuality goes. I am surprised you got more than your fair share with 4 plants under one lamb, although it seems as if you have at least 2 lambs - since on close shots we see how one plant with all the side branches and colas fill up the space under the reflector, so how do you get 4 under this small reflektor ?

Okay tat GWS was a lot fatter but the Autos were about the same in yield it seemed ?

Whatever good work.. What are you up to now ? Smoking or keep on growing ?

Bam man i would never lie about my set up , you asked me this question before and i posted picture's to show you look at this

4 plant's 1 bulb 1 reflector

setupshots006_zps48f380c1.jpg

and another

setupshots005_zps307966a7.jpg

the train wreck and WL # 2 are in frount and WL #3 and #1 are in the back. you can also see that i am clearly only hanging 1 reflector.

now here is a picture with one of the closet door's closed and you can see WL #1 in the back right , in the frount right WL #2 is blocked by the door but if you look you can see some bud's from it sticking out and in the frount left trainwreck in frount of WL #3 in the back left.

setupshots008_zps76a65141.jpg

4 plant's one closet 1 dual wing reflector and 1 400W hps bulb

here is a shot from the bulb looking down with all 4 plant's in the closet

setupshots002_zpsc762d9e9.jpg

if you look you can see all four plant's are there, to ensure the plant's are getting even light i rotate the position of the trainwreck , wl #2 and wl#1 dayly but WL#3 always stay's in the same place because the bud's i tied to the closet i tie the buds on wl #3 alittle closer together when i had 4 plants in thee closet now that there is only 2 plants left i spread out the buds to fill out the space.

again i wouldent lie about my set up, these plant's are the result of growing under a single 400W hps light. the only difference i make to the grow when 2 plant's are in the closet as appose to all 4 is i spread out the bud's of WL # 3 alittle more aside from that it's been the same set up the hole way through.

as far as what i am up to now i still have 2 plant's left that i am harvesting in a couple of days' then i am going away to visit my mom and when i get back the auto contest.

• Like 1

thanks dust,

bam just another quick thing to show you that i am telling the truth about my set up,

wl1and3finals026_zpsef1aa83f.jpg

this is probably the picture you where referring to where the plant is taking up about 2/3's of the space under the reflector, if you look at the bottom half of the plant you will see a white string that is hanging, i used that string to tie the bud's closer together when i had all 4 plant's in the closet but now that there is only 2 i am able to spread the bud's out more that is why the string is now just hanging there in this picture and also why the bud's are all spread out manipulation is key when working in tight spaces to maximize yeild's.

now compare that picture to this picture from earlyer in the grow

1weekflush086_zps31308625.jpg

and then here is a picture with WL #3 and #1 side by side notice that there is like a foot and a half of space infrount of the plant's in the closet

1weekflush089_zpsc8b5de3f.jpg

if you look at the bottom left half of this picture you will see 3 line's of dot's running up the walla of the closet 1 at each corner and 1 in the middle notice how WL #3 stop's at the middle line and there is still one half of the closet is open space. at the top of the picture as well it's clear as day 1 bulb 1 reflector.

when your like me and can't afford extra light's or have a tight space to work with you have to get creative inorder to keep your yeild's up, it may seem like i am going over board to prove my point but i kinda take offence to being accused of lying about my skill's these are my result's give me a 400 W light an a choice of genetic's and a similar sized space and i will replecate these result's over and over again. i think someone who mislead's people especially in a competition about there set up should be disqualified.

i take my responsibility very seriously in receiving free genetic's to show my grow honestly and report my results good or bad when i burn a plant i don't hide it when a seed doesent pop i don't lie about it and germinate another one this is how i grow and how i have learned to grow very publicly over the last year and a bit on this forum of which bam you have seen all my grow's from day 1 so i can't understand why you would think i would be misleading about this one and i hope that this response can show you that i am honest and this is my set up but if you have anymore question's or doubt's feel free to ask and i will do my best to show how i get these result's.

to be honest i don't even think about winning the competition because i am just a broke ass unemployed pot head with a small closet a 400W lamp and a couple seed's if i even place in the top 15 i will be insanely happy. i participate for fun and hope that i can show people some thing's or that in turn they can do the same and help me out so in the end we can all grow better and get better result's. i don't do this to show people im the biggest baddest grower on the block in my mind i am still a beginner and still learning the craft 1 day at a time and still have a long way to go until i will be satisfied.