Delivery received : Confirmation only

Dust

hell yeah!!! finally here they are! 10 autobom arrived today.

Organize as'll start with the indoor track.

I wanted to see if there would be no inconvenience in exchange semes with another participant, as I reached the same genetics I've tested recently and I would like to try other flavors ;)

no more, I let my greetings and a big thanks to the guys at GHS!!

blesss!

It would be ok to trade seeds but i must leave you with a warning.

Make sure you know the person you are trading addresses with ;)

And also makes sure you trade the bag with the seed name so you can show proof a change did in fact happen.

even if you know the person as Tokage suggested I would not give your own addres - find a friend / grandma / uncle that do not grow or own weed and then give their addres : P

• Like 2

It would be ok to trade seeds but i must leave you with a warning.

Make sure you know the person you are trading addresses with ;)

And also makes sure you trade the bag with the seed name so you can show proof a change did in fact happen.

even if you know the person as Tokage suggested I would not give your own addres - find a friend / grandma / uncle that do not grow or own weed and then give their addres : P

thanks for the tips guys, I'll keep in mind when making any trade. :biggrin:

blessings

High 2gether,

I just wanted to post that I recieved today:

1kg Powder Feeding (short flowering) plus Feeding Flyer

10 Seeds kalashnikova auto

1 Greenhouse Grinder

1 Greenhouse Cataloge

I´ll start my Auto Journal in the middle of march because I am still in flowering week 5 of my White Widow Girls.

Can't believe my package came today, thought you guys would all be sunning yourselves in Barca ! Excellent. Once you have finished watching my WSS bloom, this is project next.

Thanks again for this great chance to try your lovely genetics and magic dust ( Powderfeed). Special thanks to Sandra !

post-16264-0-30270500-1361004764.jpg

Today i got my parcel! :)

A unscratched little box containing;

1Kg Fastflowering GHSC powder feeding!

10X Kalashnikova!

GHSC grinder, btw nice stash!

Seedcatalogue, broschyrs & Neckband!

Ill post pic in my growing journal!

Nice pack guys, thanks alot!

• Like 2

Package received!!! Thank you so much GHSC! 10x Sweet Mango Auto! Just what I wanted! Looking forward to growing them and smoking them! And good luck to everyone in the competition! I will be starting mine outdoors in August, can't wait!

• Like 2

Recieved my package yesterday and thank you so much for the seeds, nutrients and the free stuff!

As you can see I got 10 beautiful Sweet Mango Auto (Feminised) seeds, just as i wished for :yahoo:.

Free Kit

Cant wait to try out this awesome grinder, see some beautiful plants around here and smoke this strain!

Best of luck to every one - May the force be with you all ! :)

• Like 1