Live CANNABIS CUP 25! Amsterdam 2012!

Mr.X

i cant wait to see the results, in facebook some coffeshops are uploading comments of they winning entries but i didnt see any from greenhouse, lol i didnt see any 1s place lol so that migth be that greenhouse won some of theme i have seen that mog ice was 3 place on nederhash, grey cristal 2 and i also hearded soma had the first place in sativa category with his amnesia haze

• Like 1

Yes Congratz to Arjan Franco and the Whole Team!!!! A triple is nice to see.....and also to the Strainhunters 3rd Place is a gd thing before launchin :D Have a great Night celebratin this sucess....also to all other winners nice one Congratz.....Ninja

• Like 1

Congratz to Green House for the grand slam this year :D. And amazing 3rd Place - Green Shack from Strain Hunters Seedbank :P. We have great things to come guys. Happy times in Dam right now 100% ;). And Im here in my bunker lol. Gonna be nice to see some great shots from Mr X of the party :). Have a great night..

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 1

Yippie yeah Yeah - congratulations -A triple Homerun - every throw a dunk shot ! man when can we expect to see the Green Shack in the catalogue ? With that kind of Sativa legends must be a hell of a smoke. I knew this was a special plant when I saw the buds a few days ago..not mentioned from Greenhouse customers - What's the background behind it ? Anyway take your time Party hearty and celebrate in style as true Kings of Quality ..

Meanwhile I am watching the Damnesia grow up like a pro. Amnesia in the background with A.M.S. for the bushiness makes up a perfect growing nice smelling plant - grows like an Indica bu there is more to it .... a potential winner in my grow room..lol

• Like 1

PIP PIIIIPPP HUURRRAAAYYY

2012 HIGH TIMES CANNABIS CUP WINNER IS GreenHouse Seed Company

:D

Hey guys awesome party yesterday, as you all understood GH brought back home many cups yesterday, almost won for all their entries!! We have videos of that ceremony that i'm sure Mr.X is working on uploading and you should see a looot more very soon now that the cup is over we'll have time to upload loads of pics ;)

It was an AWESOME time, the coffee has been very busy during all that cannabis cup knowing that we didn't have a stand this years it shows how great the GH staff is and how tastefull those entries were ;)

Today big party to celebrate that around 420 at the GH coffeeshop HarleemStraat for the people still around ;)

Don't have any pictures on my computer right now so can't give them to you but we have gigas of material so be patients and

THAANNNKS everyone for Making GH and strainhunters successful this year again!!! :rabbi: :rabbi:

@Elvis420, hahaha man, i have to say, for an english.. you are ok too ;)

CHEEEERS we keep you updated ;)

• Like 2